11/16 - Accepted to KCUMB. Withdrew from schools outside of the Midwest (wouldn\'t attend over KCUMB)
12/4 - Decided I will not go to my KCOM interview. It came down to travel expenses and already having a great acceptance from KCUMB
12/6 - Rejected from CCOM. The only reason I didn\'t withdraw from this school after KCUMB acceptance is because I wanted to see if I would have gotten an interview. Still want to see what the last three schools do.
1/28 - Updated GPA from Fall grades and deciding between DMU and KCUMB. Leaning towards DMU.
2/18 - Withdrew from KCUMB. Will be attending DMU in the fall